Following the National Public Health Organization’s guidelines, we have implemented various measures to ensure the safety of our guests and staff. Below is a summary of our current cleaning and sanitizing policies:
- Staff training in order to adapt to the measures and to implement procedures according to the National Public Health Organization.
- Face masks are required for staff in public areas of the hotel.
- Floors marked for social distancing
- Disinfected gel has been placed in the entrance of the hotel, outside the elevator in the lounge, public bathrooms and in each room. Guests are reminded and encouraged to disinfect their hands with disinfectant gel.
- All dishes, silverware, and glassware are washed and disinfected in a dish washing machine, including items that have not been used.
- Special attention is being given to the application of cleaning and disinfection measures in common areas such as restrooms, halls, corridors, lifts, as well as to objects that are frequently touched such as handles, elevator buttons, handrails, switches, doorknobs, etc.
- There will be an A La Carte Menu for Breakfast instead of our usual Breakfast Buffet, as recommended by the National Public Health Organization.
- If you wish to eat breakfast in your room, we offer Free Room Service.
- Breakfast Hours have been changed from 7:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. to 7:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- We have changed the hours of Check-in and Check-out, in order to thoroughly sterilize each room before arrivals. Check-in starts from 15:00 and Check-out is at 11:00.
- Key cards are sterilized before every arrival and after departure.
- Sheets, blankets, washcloths, hand and bath towelsare washed in hot cycles (70ºC) in our hotel’s laundry facilities, including items that have not been used.
- Chlorination, PH adjustment, cleaning and disinfection of the hydro-massage facilities in Helios Suite and Iviskos Suite are in accordance with current legislation.
- Removal of Mini-Bar items.
- Removal of Menus in the room. Menus will be sent via email to guests upon arrival.
Please rest assured that other precautionary measures have been implemented throughout the hotel, as safety and well-being of our guests and employees are our top priority.
Contact us, we would be happy to assist you!
If you have any further questions, we would be more than happy to assist you!