As safety and well-being of our guests and employees are our top priority we have implemented the following precautionary measures for Breakfast at Elakati:
- Breakfast is prepared with strict hygienic procedures to maintain complete sanitation.
- There will be an A La Carte Menu for Breakfast instead of our usual Breakfast Buffet, as recommended by the National Public Health Organization.
- All table arrangement have been adjusted to 1.5 m distance from each other in the.
- If you wish to eat breakfast in your room, we offer Free Room Service
- Breakfast Hours have been changed from 7:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. to 7:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Rise. Dine. Shine.
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and what a better way to start the day than with a leisurely Breakfast. It is a great source of energy with pure Mediterranean products of high quality and nutritional value. Breakfast in Greece varies according to region, at Elakati Luxury Boutique Hotel you can discover and experience the aromas and flavors of pure Greek ingredients.
Breakfast at Elakati Luxury Boutique Hotel includes bread, rusks, yoghurt, jams, butter, honey, cheese products, cured meats, fresh vegetables, pies, cereals, sweets, fresh fruit, nuts, eggs, milk, coffee, juices and tea.
A healthy meal with Greek and local products make a perfect source of energy for a full day of adventures on the island of Rhodes.