Elafos (Greek: Έλαφος [É-lafos ]; English: Deer )
Double Deluxe without Balcony – Wheelchair accessible
Elafos is the room on the ground floor of Elakati Luxury Boutique Hotel designed to offer comfort to guests with disabilities.
The room was given the name Elafos as the deer is a symbol of the island of Rhodes. Rhodes in ancient times was also called “Elafousa” due to the large population of the unique deer Dama Dama which live on the island. Hence the two deer statues that stand at the Old Mandraki Port.
The room has been designed using aspects of nature to provide peace and tranquility. The beauty of outside was brought into the room keeping it both simple and fresh. Elafos is a disability friendly room designed to make the guests stay as easy as possible offering:
- wider entry and bathroom doorways
- mid-height light switches and power outlets
- lever type door handles
- bedside tables within easy reach
- maneuvering space on each side of the bed
- roll in shower
- wall mounted shower seat
- grab bars in bathroom
- raised toilet
- lower hanging space in closet
- The room has an entrance stair and includes a private open platform lift in the entrance designed to serve multiple purposes such as to ease commute for people with disabilities while at the same time eases luggage transfer with safety to the room.
* The room does not include a balcony or view.
Room Facilities and Services
- Daily Maid Services, as well as any extra maid services that a guest may request
- Non Smoking Room
- Coco-mat bed base and mattresses
- A variety of 5 different Coco-mat Pillows from which you can choose from
- Coco-mat bed linens and blankets
- Coco -mat Bath Robes
- Coco -mat Bath Towel
- Coco-mat Beach Towel provided by deposit
- Fire place
- Hotel Amenities (soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion, shower cap, loofah sponge, toothpaste, toothbrush, razor, shaving cream, comb, cotton buds, nail file, sewing kit,slippers, shoeshine)
- Hair dryer
- Lighting Scenes
- Electronic Safe box
- Telephone in Bathroom
- Emergency Pull Cord in Bathroom
- Free High Speed Wi-Fi Internet access
- HD TV where guests can locate and enjoy available television programming, check the daily weather and review hotel amenities - all from the comfort of their room
- Satellite TV
- Mini Bar with beverages and snacks
- Shower with hydro massage
Health & Safety Policies
As safety and well-being of our guests and employees are our top priority we have implemented various measures to ensure your safety throughout your stay, therefore there may be some changes in our service:
- Staff training in order to adapt to the measures and to implement procedures according to the National Public Health Organization.
- Floors marked for social distancing
- Disinfected gel has been placed in the entrance of the hotel, outside the elevator in the lounge, public bathrooms and in each room. Guests are reminded and encouraged to disinfect their hands with disinfectant gel.
- All dishes, silverware, and glassware are washed and disinfected in a dish washing machine, including items that have not been used.
- Special attention is being given to the application of cleaning and disinfection measures in common areas such as restrooms, halls, corridors, lifts, as well as to objects that are frequently touched such as handles, elevator buttons, handrails, switches, doorknobs, etc.
- If you wish to eat breakfast in your room, we offer Free Room Service.
- Breakfast Hours have been changed from 7:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. to 7:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- We have changed the hours of Check-in and Check-out, in order to thoroughly sterilize each room before arrivals. Check-in starts from 15:00 and Check-out is at 11:00.
- Key cards are sterilized before every arrival and after departure.
- Sheets, blankets, washcloths, hand and bath towels are washed in hot cycles (70ºC) in our hotel’s laundry facilities, including items that have not been used.
- Chlorination, PH adjustment, cleaning and disinfection of the hydro-massage facilities in Helios Suite and Iviskos Suite are in accordance with current legislation.