Gerani (Greek: Γεράνι, [Ge-rá-ni]; English: Geranium )
Deluxe Double with balcony
Gerani is a flower that grows in great abundance on the island of Rhodes and all over Greece. It is a flower of many colors with red being the most evident as you come across a garden in Rhodes. Gerani symbolizes youth, friendship and is a sign of peaceful mind and elegance.
“Gerani” is a flower themed room located on the first floor of Elakati Luxury Boutique Hotel and consists of a bedroom, a bathroom and a balcony. It is designed with a blend of spring and rustic romance creating a joyful environment while the flower pots that decorate the balcony give a touch of a traditional Greek garden.
Room Facilities and Services
- Daily Maid Services, as well as any extra maid services that a guest may request
- Non Smoking Room
- Coco-mat bed base and mattresses (Two single beds that can be separated or united upon request )
- A variety of 5 different Coco-mat Pillows from which you can choose from
- Coco-mat bed linens and blankets
- Coco -mat Bath Robes
- Coco -mat Bath Towel
- Coco-mat Beach Towel provided by deposit
- Hotel Amenities (soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion, shower cap, loofah sponge, toothpaste, toothbrush, razor, shaving cream, comb, cotton buds, nail file, sewing kit,slippers, shoeshine)
- Lighting Scenes
- Electronic Safe box
- Hair Dryer
- Telephone in Bathroom
- Emergency Pull Cord in Bathroom
- Free High Speed Wi-Fi Internet access
- HD TV where guests can locate and enjoy available television programming, check the daily weather and review hotel amenities - all from the comfort of their room
- Satellite TV
- Mini Bar with beverages and snacks
- Shower with hydro massage
Health & Safety Policies
As safety and well-being of our guests and employees are our top priority we have implemented various measures to ensure your safety throughout your stay, therefore there may be some changes in our service:
- Staff training in order to adapt to the measures and to implement procedures according to the National Public Health Organization.
- Floors marked for social distancing
- Disinfected gel has been placed in the entrance of the hotel, outside the elevator in the lounge, public bathrooms and in each room. Guests are reminded and encouraged to disinfect their hands with disinfectant gel.
- All dishes, silverware, and glassware are washed and disinfected in a dish washing machine, including items that have not been used.
- Special attention is being given to the application of cleaning and disinfection measures in common areas such as restrooms, halls, corridors, lifts, as well as to objects that are frequently touched such as handles, elevator buttons, handrails, switches, doorknobs, etc.
- If you wish to eat breakfast in your room, we offer Free Room Service.
- Breakfast Hours have been changed from 7:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. to 7:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- We have changed the hours of Check-in and Check-out, in order to thoroughly sterilize each room before arrivals. Check-in starts from 15:00 and Check-out is at 11:00.
- Key cards are sterilized before every arrival and after departure.
- Sheets, blankets, washcloths, hand and bath towelsare washed in hot cycles (70ºC) in our hotel’s laundry facilities, including items that have not been used.
- Chlorination, PH adjustment, cleaning and disinfection of the hydro-massage facilities in Helios Suite and Iviskos Suite are in accordance with current legislation.