Helios (Greek: Ήλιος [Í̱-li-os] ; English: Sun)
King Suite with Private Outdoor Hot Tub
Rhodes is known as the Island of the Sun from ancient times. According to mythology Zeus the King of Gods, after his victory against the Giants decided to divide the worlds among the Gods. God Helios was absent at the time and no one included him in the share. When he returned he complained and made Zeus promise him the next land that would emerge from the sea as he had seen with his eyes beneath the water a land growing blessed with rich nourishment.
When the island sprung out of the Aegean Sea, God Helios shined it with his light making it the brightest of the Mediterranean. Legend says that God Helios fell in love with Rhode, a sea nymph and gave her name to the island Rhodes. As God Helios was very important to the Rhodians they built the Colossus of Rhodes, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World to honor him.
The room Helios couldn’t be located anywhere else but on the top floor of Elakati Luxury Boutique Hotel, where the sun shines in bright. It is the hotel’s penthouse suite and consists of a bedroom, a sitting area, a bathroom with a hydro massage shower cabin with two shower-heads and a hammam, a balcony with a private outdoor hot tub with 30 water jets and an infrared sauna. In order to provide our penthouse guests more privacy, the elevator has access to all floors except for the top floor, offering peace and tranquility.
A brilliant light filled room decorated in youthful and harmonious tones creating a joyful ambiance making it the perfect place to rise and shine.
Room Facilities and Services
- Daily Maid Services, as well as any extra maid services that a guest may request
- Non Smoking Room
- Coco-mat bed base and mattresses
- A variety of 5 different Coco-mat Pillows from which you can choose from
- Coco-mat bed linens and blankets
- Coco -mat Bath Robes
- Coco -mat Bath Towel
- Coco-mat Beach Towel provided by deposit
- Hotel Amenities (soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion, shower cap, loofah sponge, toothpaste, toothbrush, razor, shaving cream, comb, cotton buds, nail file, sewing kit, shoeshine, slippers)
- Hair dryer
- Lighting Scenes
- Electronic Safe box
- Telephone in Bathroom
- Private Outdoor Hot Tub with 30 water jets
- Outdoor shower
- Emergency Pull Cord in Bathroom
- Free High Speed Wi-Fi Internet access
- HD TV where guests can locate and enjoy available television programming, check the daily weather and review hotel amenities - all from the comfort of their room
- Satellite TV
- Mini Bar with beverages and snacks
- Espresso Machine with complimentary coffee capsules
- Hydromassage Shower Cabin with two showerheads and Hammam
- Infrared Sauna
Health & Safety Policies
As safety and well-being of our guests and employees are our top priority we have implemented various measures to ensure your safety throughout your stay, therefore there may be some changes in our service:
- Staff training in order to adapt to the measures and to implement procedures according to the National Public Health Organization.
- Floors marked for social distancing
- Disinfected gel has been placed in the entrance of the hotel, outside the elevator in the lounge, public bathrooms and in each room. Guests are reminded and encouraged to disinfect their hands with disinfectant gel.
- All dishes, silverware, and glassware are washed and disinfected in a dish washing machine, including items that have not been used.
- Special attention is being given to the application of cleaning and disinfection measures in common areas such as restrooms, halls, corridors, lifts, as well as to objects that are frequently touched such as handles, elevator buttons, handrails, switches, doorknobs, etc.
- If you wish to eat breakfast in your room, we offer Free Room Service.
- Breakfast Hours have been changed from 7:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. to 7:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- We have changed the hours of Check-in and Check-out, in order to thoroughly sterilize each room before arrivals. Check-in starts from 15:00 and Check-out is at 11:00.
- Key cards are sterilized before every arrival and after departure.
- Sheets, blankets, washcloths, hand and bath towelsare washed in hot cycles (70ºC) in our hotel’s laundry facilities, including items that have not been used.
- Chlorination, PH adjustment, cleaning and disinfection of the hydro-massage facilities in Helios Suite and Iviskos Suite are in accordance with current legislation.