To keep Elakati in a great condition, every year we devote time to maintain the building performing work such as alterations, painting, repairs, adding decorative details and any necessary adjustments οr renovations in rooms and common areas. Thus, every year during the month of December, we have decided to keep Elakati closed so that we can improve our services to better suit your needs in the future.
Our lovely guests, who became our dear friends, offered us a few tips on how we can improve. Our friends suggested, we add more storage space in each room. Since we take our friends’ advice seriously, this year we added drawers and extra shelves in each room to make guests’ stay as comfortable as possible.
Additionally we decided to elevate our guests’ experience in Helios Suite, which is the King Suite on the top floor. To do so we renovated the bathroom and changed the whirlpool tub to a hydro massage shower cabin with two shower-heads and a steam room. We also added an infrared sauna in the room. In the outdoor private terrace we changed the hydromassage tub and placed a new hydropool with 30 jets and also added new furniture, new plants and an electric sun shade.
Furthermore, we performed the following maintenance work throughout the building:
- All rooms, common areas and the exterior of the building have been repainted.
- We added a new renovated buffet in the Breakfast lounge
- An electric sun shade was added in the private terrace of Iviskos Suite.
- Decorative art was added in Iviskos Suite, Faros Suite, Nisos Suite, Castro Suite and Vrachos Suite.
- Espresso Machines have been included in Helios and Iviskos Suite
- New plants were added in the lounge area.